Beauty and Style Trends forecast for 2020.
It’s safe to say that it’s been a very long few months of staying inside and I’m sure you can’t wait to get back out there so what better way than to take a look at the Beauty Trends 2020.
If you’re looking to update your wardrobe, hair or makeup routine then keep reading as we want to let you in on all the upcoming trends that will be everywhere in 2020.
Related Post – 6 Amazon Must Haves We’re obsessed With.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Read my disclaimer for more info.
Beauty Trends 2020 Hair.
As soon as you can get an appointment at the salon then you want to ask your stylist for a blunt haircut the sharper the edges the better. Long or short it’s up to you but you want to have healthy looking fresh cut hair.
If you really want a change then go for a full blunt fringe this always looks chic and a full fringe will give an instant update to your hairstyle.
70’s Style Waves
Giving us totally cool hippie vibes, this year’s ultimate hair trend is textured waves and the good news is that it’s super easy to achieve no matter what length your hair is, just follow these easy steps:
- Mist Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Texture Spray over damp hair and rough-dry, section straight down the centre vertically so you have 2 sides
- Section these in half horizontally so that you now have 4 sections
- Using the ghd Creative Wand slide the irons down the hair with a see-saw motion all the way to the ends.
- Continue this for every section once completed allowing the hair to cool and spray with OUAI Texturizing Spray for effortless looking boho chic
Beauty Trends 2020 Makeup.
The pink lip is a trend that will suit everyone as there are 3482 shades of pink! OK, maybe not but there is a shade of pink out there specifically for you such as rose, candyfloss, coral, blush, Fushia or neon. Pink is the must-have lip colour this year.
How to choose a pink lip colour to suit you!
Lighter pink shades will make your lips look fuller. Coral shades are the best for most skin tones as they have a warmer undertone.
I know what you’re thinking we’ve got 70s style hair and now we are rocking the 90s blue eyeshadow. I hear ya! But this time it’s softer shades of pastel Blue Eyeshadow than the shocking electric blues it was back then. As modelled by Gigi Hadid at the Marc Jacobs show, we will be wearing this shade all summer long.
Get the look.
- Simply sweep Blue Eyeshadow across your lid and blend any harsh lines with a blending brush.
- Use a smaller brush to apply eyeshadow under the lash line and apply a layer of Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
- Add a thin black liner to your top lashes with L’Oréal Flash Winged Eyeliner Pen and you’re done.
Keep the rest of your makeup minimal for a perfectly seamless look.
Beauty Trends 2020 Style.
Monochrome keeps coming back into fashion time and time again and it’s no wonder why. This style is so versatile and it suits everyone no matter your age or size. It’s a classic look that we absolutely love. The easiest and simplest way to freshen up your wardrobe is with a bang-on-trend dress, so we’ve put together the top 3 that you can buy now.
These are the biggest Beauty Trends 2020 that will be everywhere this year. I will definitely be rocking the blunt cut, pink lip and Monochrome maxi dress.
Which one will you be rocking this Summer?
I hope that this article was informative. Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know if you wish to discuss anything further.